Homeopathic menopause - a complex homeopathic medicine used in menopausal syndrome in women.
The drug is used only in gynecological practice to eliminate the main symptoms that accompany women in premenopausal and postmenopausal periods. The drug is capable of stopping vegetative-vascular disorders caused by an imbalance in the hormonal system.
On this page you will find all the information about Klimaksan: complete instructions for use for this drug, average prices in pharmacies, complete and incomplete analogues of the drug, as well as reviews of people who have already used Klimaxan. Want to leave your opinion? Please write in the comments.
Homeopathic medicine used for menopause. It has a mild estrogen-like effect.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released without a prescription.
How much is the menopause? The average price in pharmacies is 170 rubles.
Release form and composition
Climaxan is available in the following forms:
- Homeopathic resorption tablets are flat-cylindrical, chamfered, white or almost white in color (20 pieces in blisters, in a carton pack of 1 or 2 packs, or 20, 30 or 50 pieces in plastic cans, in a carton pack of 1 can).
- Homeopathic granules - homogeneous, spherical, white or almost white in color, odorless (10 g each in packets from the combined material, in a cardboard bundle 1 packet).
- Lachesis C50;
- Cimicifuga C200;
- Apis mellifica C200.
- Granules: sugar granules;
- Tablets: magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, lactose.
The action of the drug due to the properties of the active components in its composition. The use of menopause contributes to the effective elimination of vegetative-vascular disorders that caused hormonal imbalance. The drug does not affect the hormonal status. In addition, this tool has a moderate sedative effect.
Climaxan is used in order to get rid of sweating, depression, hot flashes, irritability, heart palpitations, nervousness, as well as headaches associated with menopausal syndrome. This remedy of plant origin has practically no contraindications and is allowed to be used simultaneously with other drugs.
Indications for use
The instructions to menopause indicated that the drug is intended for the treatment of symptoms of menopausal syndrome, which include emotional lability, irritability, headaches, sleep disturbances, dizziness, hot flashes, sweating.
The drug is not prescribed to males and children.
The main contraindications to the use of menopause: pregnancy, allergic reactions to the main and inactive components of the drug.
The drug is contraindicated in women with diagnosed hormone-dependent tumors.
Instructions for use
The instructions for use indicate that Climacans are ingested, holding in the mouth (without swallowing and chewing) until completely dissolved, at least 15 minutes before meals.
- Single dose - 5 granules or 1 tablet. Reception frequency - 2 times a day (in the morning and evening). If necessary, it is possible to increase the frequency of use of the drug up to 3-4 times a day.
The duration of treatment can vary from 1 to 6 months. For medical prescription it is possible to conduct repeated therapeutic courses.
According to reviews, Klimaksan is well tolerated by the body. In individual cases, minor allergic reactions may occur in the form of skin rash, redness, itching.
In case of an accidental overdose of menopause tablets, dyspeptic symptoms are possible, due to the fillers in the preparation.
During the course of treatment with a drug, it is recommended to consult with your doctor at least 1 time in 2 months with a view to possible correction of therapy.
Lactose is part of the Climaxan drug tablets, and therefore it is not recommended to prescribe it to patients with congenital galactosemia, glucose malabsorption syndrome or galactose, or in congenital lactase deficiency.
So far, cases of incompatibility of homeopathic menopause with other drugs are not registered.
We picked up some reviews of people about the drug Climaxan:
- Marina. Do not take hormones for any reason. And even if the doctor prescribes. Not yourself. It can be terrible side effects, and the digestive system, and the heart. I have a golden doctor, I will never prescribe something that can harm, if there is something that can help without any side effects. This is how she prescribed a climax to me when she determined that my depressive states, pressure surges and all of these are menopause symptoms. The menopause has a mild sedative effect, it is on estrogen, that is, non-hormonal. From him you do not even recover. But the symptoms of menopause in my full course (2 months) were completely gone.
- Valentine. On the advice of a friend’s physician, she bought Climaxan, a natural preparation on cimicifuge, which helps get rid of all the symptoms of menopause. Here I like it a lot more. The course has been drunk three months ago and still does not bother either the hot flashes or the headaches that I used to have quite often.
- Elizabeth. Climax - an unpleasant thing. Moreover, so much so that you will not wish the enemy either, here you have tides, and the cycle jumps along with the mood, and insomnia, and the pressure is incomprehensible what, in general, is "fun". I was lucky - I have a school girlfriend gynecologist. And not just a gynecologist, and a gynecologist-endocrinologist. Therefore, I knew in advance all these signs, and when there were more than three of them, I called her. She described everything in detail, she told me a month to drink menopause, then call her. If there is no improvement in 2 weeks, then call earlier. I noticed the first improvements a week later, but I was still doubtful, after two it became clear that this nasty condition was leaving, slowly, gradually, but it was leaving. I could not stand it and called a friend before. She was delighted, invited to be examined just in case and reminded that you need to take medicine for 2 months, even if there are no signs at all. And they were gone in a month! But I honestly finished the course and bought another package in stock, you never know ...
Structural analogues of the active substance drug Klimaxan does not have. The tool has a unique set of homeopathic components that make up.
The following drugs available on the pharmaceutical market belong to Climaxan analogues:
- Artemis capsules;
- Gormel CH drops for oral administration;
- Hormplex dragee;
- Dermestril transdermal therapeutic conduction system;
- Individual pills;
- Inoklym capsules;
- Drops Beresh Plus drops;
- Klimakt Hel homeopathic lozenges;
- Climactoplan tablets;
- Climalanine pills;
- Climara patch - transdermal therapeutic system;
- Klymene pills;
- Klimodien tablets;
- Cliogest tablets;
- Cliofit elixir;
- Kraynon gel for intravaginal administration;
- Krategus tincture;
- Menopace capsules;
- Microfollin tablets;
- Melsmon subcutaneous solution;
- Napoton dragee;
- Ovariamin tablets and powder for oral administration;
- Ovestin tablets, vaginal cream and suppositories;
- Pausogest tablets;
- Premarin tablets;
- Proginova dragee;
- Remens tablets and homeopathic drops;
- Sagenit capsules and tablets;
- Sigetin tablets;
- Triaclym tablets;
- Trisequens tablets;
- Feminine capsules;
- Femoston tablets;
- Cyclo-proginova dragee;
- Qi-Klim tablets;
- Ester Meintenans Phase III capsule;
- Estrimax tablets;
- Estrovel tablets;
- Estrogel transdermal gel;
- Estrofem tablets.
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Granules with tablets should be stored at a temperature not exceeding 25 C. The shelf life of each homeopathic remedy is 3 years.